goldfish need music too. this one's taste is ultra-refined. only the best for the fattest fish around. read the blog. we'll drag you through concerts, websites, new music reviews and the same stuff you read everywhere else. except here, we're ruled by a creature whose memory is three seconds long. it's a tough swim.
save to del.icio.us
- Jackie Period: Rock Kills Kid, Rogue Wave... discr...
- Toaster Does Santa, Day 14: The Killers, John Denv...
- Jackie Period: Postal Service - rare tracks
- Toaster Does Santa, Day 16: Smashing Pumpkins, The...
- the most important post ever in the next week, eve...
- Toaster Does Santa, Day 19: No Doubt, The Flaming ...
- technical report - i am stupid
- Jenny Owen Youngs: "Fuck Was I" and Batten The Hat...
- Toaster Does Santa, Day 21: Phantom Planet
- Toaster Does Santa, Day 22: McCartney, McRae and O...
archives05.2006 / 06.2006 / 07.2006 / 08.2006 / 09.2006 / 10.2006 / 11.2006 / 12.2006 / 01.2007 / 02.2007 / 03.2007 / 07.2007 / 08.2007 /
Tuesday, December 12, 2006
Toaster Does Santa, Day 13: Of Montreal
and it occurs to me, wait - it's Christmas - shouldn't we be spreading the love everywhere? shouldn't we be caring about all life, all vegetation, birds and bees and road signs -
but Of Montreal knows.
::::Of Montreal - Christmas Isn't Safe For Animals
we all need to watch our Red-Nosed Reindeer clay people special a bit more often, wouldn't you say? and then we'd all understand.
oh, my god, is it really under two weeks already?
NOTE: as much as toaster loves free music, he'd like to encourage you to buy the cds of the artists you enjoy. he'd also like to remind you that any music hosted by or linked to from this page is property of its respective owners, so if that's you and you'd like it to not be here, just let us know.
READ ME: if files are not working properly upon opening or saving [ex: unknown file type], make sure that there is a .mp3 at the end of the filename, and all will be well.
also: all files posted will only remain available for two to three weeks. if you find something in an old post that you'd really like to hear, tell us.
be our god damn myspace friend. damn it.
love for these blogs
magazine style (no fins required to flip pages)
buy stuff, look around, find things...
because radio sucks everywhere else