goldfish need music too. this one's taste is ultra-refined. only the best for the fattest fish around. read the blog. we'll drag you through concerts, websites, new music reviews and the same shit you read everywhere else. except here, we're ruled by a creature whose memory is three seconds long. it's a tough swim.
save to del.icio.us
- technical report - i am stupid
- Jenny Owen Youngs: "Fuck Was I" and Batten The Hat...
- Toaster Does Santa, Day 21: Phantom Planet
- Toaster Does Santa, Day 22: McCartney, McRae and O...
- Field Music: Tones Of Town
- technical report - we've made progress
- Toaster Does Santa, Day 29: matt pond PA
- Loney, Dear: now on Sub Pop and my headphones.
- Toaster Does Santa, Day 30: The Polyphonic Spree
- Robbers On High Street - cut them some slack.
archives05.2006 / 06.2006 / 07.2006 / 08.2006 / 09.2006 / 10.2006 / 11.2006 / 12.2006 / 01.2007 / 02.2007 / 03.2007 / 07.2007 / 08.2007 /
Wednesday, December 06, 2006
Toaster Does Santa, Day 19: No Doubt, The Flaming Lips
bet yer really likin' this pic about now. mm, only 19 more of it to go. best save it to your picture folder now.
NOTE: as much as toaster loves free music, he'd like to encourage you to buy the cds of the artists you enjoy. he'd also like to remind you that any music hosted by or linked to from this page is property of its respective owners, so if that's you and you'd like it to not be here, just let us know.
READ ME: if files are not working properly upon opening or saving [ex: unknown file type], make sure that there is a .mp3 at the end of the filename, and all will be well.
also: all files posted will only remain available for two to three weeks. if you find something in an old post that you'd really like to hear, tell us.
be our god damn myspace friend. damn it.
love for these blogs
magazine style (no fins required to flip pages)
buy stuff, look around, find things...
because radio sucks everywhere else